Frederick says:
I have always felt that Jessica Biel is one of the most attractive actresses in Hollywood. The paparazzi always seem to catch her working out or being active. Her body looks athletic - you can tell she takes her training seriously. Her muscles are defined without being too bulky. I’ve heard people complain that she is too ripped, but her curves always look hot when she is dressed up for a premier. I really like the whole understated athlete vibe that she is throwing here - she looks strong and confident without screaming “hey look at me”. The funniest nick name that I have heard for Jessica Biel is “shelf butt” because her glutes apparently jet out at a gravity defying angle, which adds to the fact that she looks more like a healthy woman and not a stick. I like the fact that she always looks like she is enjoying her exercise - even if she is being stalked by the press.

Zuzana says: I noticed Jessica Biel for the first time in Texas Chain Saw Masacre and I thought she was one of the most beautiful actresses I have ever seen. I have always liked her athletic body - but on this particular picture, I prefer the dog. Just kidding. I think she looks great and healthy but I think she would look better a little bit slimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment